Replace red meat with edible mushrooms and enjoy the amazing benefits of all the nutrients packaged in these tiny creatures by mother nature
Rich in fibers. Low calories. Full of antioxidants. Zero cholesterol
Why are mushrooms so good for your health?
- Mushrooms can help your heart health.
- Mushrooms may help keep you young.
- Mushrooms can protect your brain as you age.
- Mushrooms are low in calories and virtually contain zero cholesterol
- Mushrooms can assist in strengthening your bones
- Mushrooms can lift your mood.
- Mushrooms may boost your memory.
- Low in fats and protein
- Good in fighting cancerous cells
- Good for diabetic patients as they help in reducing blood sugar level
- Mushrooms will help give you energy
- Used for preparing various types soups like okra, egusi, Vegetable soup etc
- Can be prepared as a whole meal
- Used for preparing yam porridge
|Nutrient||Amount of nutrient
in 1 cup of mushrooms
|Recommended daily intake|
|Carbohydrate (g)||3.1, including 1.9 g of sugar||130|
|Vitamin C (mg)||2.0||65–90|
|Vitamin D (mg)||0.2||15|
|Folate (mcg DFE)||16.3||400|